Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends Forever:

Friends Forever

@}>-------

There was an Angel looking out for me

When my World was coming apart

She showed me how to be the Man

After giving her this cold lonely heart

@}>-------

It has been so painful over the years

That this life has caused so much doubt

I never want to see her hurt or struggle

Cry, lonely, in pain or even pout

@}>-------

As my mind dreams of special ways

As my heart is now in her care

I’ll love this Angel for my life

And in it everything I’ll gladly share

@}>-------

So as this Angel of Freedom and Liberty

Continues to show me love and trust

Giving my all as God shall Grant us

Receiving every precious moment a must

@}>-------

So now we’ve confronted my feelings

Sometimes best Friends would hide

I will promise her my loyalty

And try not to get lost in foolish pride

@}>-------

Now with this said and ever feeling down

All she has to do is come read and smile

And always know that our every minute

Was really worth our while

~

xoxo

© 2010 Troy D. Beadles

No comments:

Post a Comment